Dear professional public, dear exhibitors,
The history of the Security Bratislava trade fair began in 1990, when a preventive and security event of an exhibition nature was established at the initiative of the Ministry of the Interior. Its aim was to acquaint the widest possible public with the possibilities of protecting life, health and property.
Manufacturers of security systems very quickly took advantage of the newly created space to present their latest products in the Central European region. After the initial years, the event was immediately transformed into a highly specialized trade fair, which addresses issues of comprehensive security from the perspective of professional security specialists and security companies.
From the beginning, Security Bratislava's priority has become the presentation of quality and not quantity.
Up to 70 companies on approximately 1,500 m2 of exhibition space participate in the fair as exhibitors.
Several world-class novelties from renowned foreign and domestic safety technology manufacturers are premiered at the fair.
The International Symposium of the Academy of the Police Force and the Information Security Seminars became a part of Security Bratislava..
Organizing Committee of the Security Bratislava Fair
1.1. Safes, deposit boxes, bank rooms.
1.2. Interior equipment: locks, chains, doors, windows, windows with increased anti-vandal protection.
1.3. Exterior equipment: gates, fences, barriers.
1.4. Mechanical security systems for vehicles.
1.5. Cash and valuables vehicles.
2.1. EZS – all types of detectors, control panels, accessories.
2.2. Closed circuit TV (CCTV) and devices
- home cameras, internal, external, anti-vandal
- analog, IP, Megapixel video cameras (PAL), lenses, accessories
- monitors, video recorders
- recording archiving system
2.3. Vehicle monitoring system.
2.4. Perimeter security systems.
2.5. Access devices and systems
- biometrics: facial identification, fingerprints, iris, voice, hand, etc.
3.1. Detection and prevention of bomb attacks.
3.2. Visual systems, identification cameras, spectrograph.
3.3. Passenger screening systems.
3.4. Personal and baggage control. 3.5. Mobile detection systems.
3.6. Track registration.
3.7. Laboratory equipment for chemical, biological, physical analyses.
4.1. Fire alarm, fire registration centers.
4.2. Detectors: gas, temperature, optical, thermo, multi-sensor, and others.
4.3. Automatic extinguishing systems, built-in fire protection systems.
4.4. Sound warning systems.
4.5. Rescue and evacuation systems.
5.1. Security of technical means.
5.2. Security of program resources.
5.3. Means of antivirus protection.
5.4. Ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of information.
5.5. Means for secure communication in computer networks.
5.6. Identification and authentication.
5.7. Norms and legal aspects of computer security.
5.8. Electronic business and security E – commerce.
5.9. Electronic signature.
6.1. advisory center Building protection services Presidium PZ
6.2. Information Center for Crime Prevention
6.3. professional literature
Download in PDF - Binding order
General terms and conditions
They regulate the participation of exhibitors in exhibitions and events organized by Expo Design.
Article 1 - Event organizer
1. The organizer of the event is Expo Design, Cesta na Červený most 10, 811 05 Bratislava. (hereinafter referred to as the organizer)
2. The organizer undertakes towards the exhibitors to fulfill all obligations resulting from the General Terms and Conditions.
Article 2 – Exhibitor
1. AAny natural or legal person, registered at home or abroad, can participate in the event as an exhibitor.
2. The exhibitor undertakes to fulfill all obligations arising from the General Terms and Conditions towards the organizer.
Article 3 – Allocation of exhibition areas
1. The organizer decides, and is not obliged to justify his decision, on accepting, shortening or rejecting the order for the exhibition area.
2. The order is binding for the applicant, even if the organizer does not meet all the requirements regarding the type and size of the exhibition area. In case of cancellation of participation by the exhibitor in less than three months, the latter will pay cancellation fees in the amount of 50% of the rental price, in the case of less than 1 month, the cancellation fee is in the amount of 100% of the rental price per area, and in the period of less than 14 days, the amount of the fee is 100% of the rental price for the area and 50% of the price for technical implementation.
3. Confirmation of participation by the organizer with marking of the allocated area at the exhibition creates a contractual relationship between the organizer and the exhibitor. The subject of the contract are: scope of leased area, scope of ordered services, financial settlement in terms of the order, general terms and conditions.
4. The allocated area may not be further rented by the exhibitor to any third party. The exception is made by exhibitors who organize the mass participation of several entities exhibiting their products that correspond to the product nomenclature of the given event.
Article 4 – Rent for exhibition space
1. the rent for both indoor and outdoor exhibition areas is always specified in the order. The rent is determined according to the dimensions of the allocated area. The amount of rent is determined for the period of assembly, during the event and dismantling. The rent is invoiced to the exhibitor based on the confirmation of the application. For every 15 m2 of allocated exhibition space, the exhibitor is entitled to two free exhibitor passes.
Article 5 - Payment terms
1. The exhibitor is obliged to pay all invoices to the organizer by the due date.
2. The organizer is entitled to invoice the exhibitor for all costs associated with the event in advance. If the exhibitor does not pay the invoice by the due date, the ordered services will not be provided and the organizer has the right to rent the ordered area to another interested party.
3. Complaints by the exhibitor regarding payments must be made within 14 days from the date of receipt of the invoice. Complaints after this period will not be accepted.
Article 6 – Exhibits, customs equipment
1. Exhibit means a product, goods or rights to intangible property, which is bindingly registered and exhibited at a given event in the relevant exhibition.
2. If there is a change in the list of exhibits, the exhibitor is obliged to immediately inform the organizer about the change. After a previous assessment, the organizer has the right not to allow the display of unnecessary exhibits.
The exhibitor is obliged to secure and insure small and valuable exhibits against theft.
3. The loading of exhibits is organized in the form of a schedule. In case of non-compliance with the schedule by the exhibitor, all costs associated with securing the mechanisms will be charged to the exhibitor.
4. The maximum load on the floor with the exhibit must not exceed 600kg/1m2 of surface.
5. When importing exhibits from outside the EU countries, the exhibitor is obliged to provide an ATA Carnet from the country of origin of the exhibit. The import of exhibits to the JCD is not allowed. The organizer can grant an exception after agreement with the customs office, on the condition that the exhibitor deposits a customs guarantee in advance on the organizer's account in the full amount determined by the customs office and only then the customs procedure will take place.
Article 7 – Construction and installation of exhibits, assembly of exhibits
1. The dates for the installation of exhibits on the allocated area are governed by the time schedule. During construction, it is necessary to follow technical and safety regulations.
2. Wall-mounted hydrants, fire alarms, fire extinguishers and other safety devices must not be covered by any decorative elements. The exhibitor may not carry out any interventions on the object of the building.
3. The uniform height of the exhibits is 250 cm.
4. Products and goods must be delivered to the premises of the exhibition no later than 1 day before the start of the event.
5. The exhibitor is responsible for the condition of the borrowed exhibition equipment for the duration of the event and for the return of undamaged, clean equipment after the end of the event. In case of non-compliance, the exhibitor will pay for all damages to the equipment and costs associated with restoring the equipment to its original condition.
6. Only the organizer of the event is authorized to carry out any interference with existing networks. In the case of own technical implementation of the stand, the exhibitor is obliged to ensure with the organizer: a revision report of the electrical installation, connection to the main electricity supply before connecting to the collection point.
7. In the case of its own technical implementation, the exhibitor is obliged to pay a flat fee for the provision of training and fire service as well as cleaning during the assembly and dismantling of the event.
Article 8 – Promotion, advertising
1. The exhibitor may distribute promotional materials only within his premises, and provided that his activity does not have a negative impact on the course of the exhibition event and does not damage the exhibition facilities or the object of the building (pasting posters on the walls, etc.)
Article 9 – Safety of exposures, insurance
1. Explosives, flammables, poisons, and open flames may not be used for exhibited exhibits.
2. The organizer is not responsible to the exhibitor or co-exhibitor for theft, loss, destruction, or any damage to exhibits, equipment, stand equipment and packaging, regardless of whether the theft, loss, destruction, or damage occurred before, during, or after the end of the exhibition exhibition event. For this purpose, the exhibitor will take out insurance for all exhibits and the above-mentioned items, both his own and that of his co-exhibitors, for the entire duration of the stay of the exhibits and the above-mentioned items at the exhibition site, and for all dangers that come into consideration for the items.
3. Any damages caused by the exhibitor in relation to third parties will be assessed according to the relevant provisions of the Civil Code.
Article 10 – Dismantling of exhibits, removal of exhibits
1. Dismantling and removal of exhibits is controlled according to the time schedule. In the event of non-compliance with the set deadlines, the organizer reserves the right to complete the liquidation of the exhibition at the exhibitor's expense and to charge the appropriate share of the rent of the entire exhibition center for each day of delay. A flat rate of €50 will be charged for the storage of exhibits for each 1 piece per day. The exhibitor is obliged to return the exhibition area to its original state. If the exhibitor does not remove all his exhibits within the period specified in the contract, alt. other facilities and the exhibition area will not be restored to their original state, the organizer will do so at the exhibitor's expense. The organizer is not responsible for any damage that may occur to the exhibitor's property.
Article 11 – Final provisions
1. In the event that the organizer, due to circumstances not attributable to him (vis majeure), cannot implement the exhibition event and ensure its conduct, he will immediately notify the exhibitors. All obligations incurred by the organizer from the concluded contract on the exhibitor's participation in the event shall cease. In that case, the exhibitor is not entitled to compensation for direct or indirect damages.
2. Complaints from the exhibitor about the provided works and services of the organizer must be recorded in the protocol when handing over the stand, before the start of the event. In case of acceptance, the financial settlement must take place before the end of the action.
3. Additional complaints after the end of the event will not be accepted by the organizer.
Akadémia PZ v Bratislave
Aliter Technologies, a.s.
Auto ID Polska
BBI Int., a.s.
DEHN CZ s.r.o.
Expert_for_3D_Landscape,spol. s r.o.
Express Alarm Slovakia,s.r.o.
Hasičský a záchranný zbor
Horská záchranná služba
Kom Bit – Alarm,spol.s r.o.
Kriminalistický a expertízny ústav PZ
Ministerstvo vnútra SR
Prezídium PZ SR
Scanlock International, s.r.o.
Ústav súdneho inžinierstva Žilinskej univerzity v Žiline
Viakom SK, s.r.o.
Wertheim Austria GmbH.
Dear participants of the SECURITY 2022 trade fair,
The Academy of the Police Force in Bratislava, in cooperation with Expo Design, in connection with the organization of the 22nd International Fair SECURITY 2022, as part of its accompanying program, is organizing the XVI. an international symposium that will focus on the presentation of the results of the academic research activities of the academy.
Ceremonial opening of the 22nd Security Trade Fair Bratislava September 12, 2022
9:30 a.m. – 9.50 a.m. Location: Outdoor areas in front of the Sorea Regia hotel, Bratislava
Program of the 15th annual APZ International Symposium in Bratislava:
1. 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Presentation of Symposium participants – Hotel Sorea Regia, Bratislava
2. 10.00 a.m. – 10.10 a.m. Ceremonial opening of the APZ International Symposium
Speech of the Rector of APZ - Dr. h.c. prof. JUDr. Lucia Kurilovská, PhD.
3. 10.10 – 10.30 a.m. Determining the height of a figure from security camera footage
Lecturer: Doc. Ing. Jiří Jonák, PhD., Czech Republic
3. 10.30–10.50 a.m. Forensic video analysis based on neural networks - current trends and technologies
Lecturer: Ing. Juraj Krúg, Scanlock International, s.r.o.
4. 10.50 a.m. – 11.10 a.m. Digital vehicle identification number - practical and forensic aspects
Lecturer: Prof. Ing. Roman Rak, PhD., Czech Republic
5. 11.10 – 11.30 a.m. Analysis of the use of non-lethal weapons by the Police of the Czech Republic
Lecturer: Mgr. Tomáš Novotný, Czech Republic
6. 11.30 a.m. – 11.45 a.m. Multisensor aic systems. collection of spatial data - deployment scenarios in PZ
Lecturer: Ing. Marko Paško, Expert_for_3D_Landscape, spol. Ltd .
7. 11.45 a.m. – 12.00 p.m. Anti-drone detection system designed for interventions by the Police Force
Lecturer: Ing. Simona Kalinovská, 3MON, s.r.o.
8. 12.00 – 12.15 p.m. Mobile control center - MMR
Lecturer: Ing. Ákos Haramia, Aliter Technologies, a.s.
9. 12.15 – 1.00 p.m. Lunch break
10. 13.00 – 13.20 The use of radiation methods for the detection of CBRNE material
Lecturer: Doc. RNDr. Jaroslav Tureček, PhD., Czech Republic
11. 1:20 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. Application of artificial intelligence in forensic procedures
Lecturer: Ing. Martin Murín, HDS, s.r.o.
12. 1:45 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Mobile banking malware
Lecturer: Vladimír Šulc, Czech Republic
13. 14.00 – 14.20 Risks of communication on social networks
Lecturer: Doc. RNDr. T. Hajdúková, PhD.
14. 14.20 – 14.45 Sound monitoring – a new element in the field of security of cities and municipalities Lecturer: Ing. Ivan Dudáš, TG Global, a.s.
15. 14.45 – 15.00 Flexi stick - Intelligent multifunctional baton
Lecturer: Ing. Branislav Anwarzai
16. 15.00 – 15.20 Presentation of a new type of BOSH police radar, European premiere Lecturer: Ing. Marcel Meravý, EUROIN, a.s.
17. 15.20 – 15.30 End of the symposium
Please confirm your interest in participating in the international symposium to the Organizing and Program Committee at:
doc. Ing. Jaromír Mlýnek, CSc., Akadémia Policajného zboru, Sklabinská 1, 835 17 Bratislava,
Phone: 09610 57348, e-mail: email@example.com
The seminar is organized in inseparable collaboration with the Ministry of the Interior of the Slovak Republic
Focus of the seminar: Electronic forms of blackmail and how to defend against them
10.00 – 11.00 Challenges and tasks of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Slovak Republic
in responding to incidents
(Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Slovak Republic)
11.00 – 12.00 How knowledge standards can help us in setting up the system correctly cyber
12.00 – 13.00 lunch break
13.00 – 14.00 Reaction to an electronic blackmailer, when we already have a blackmailer "in the
house" – or how to behave when we have probably become the victim of a
blackmailer so that we they did not destroy the evidence and saved as much
data as possible
14.00 – 15.00 Practical prevention and protection against RANSOMWARE - recommended
prevention and early step by step detection
Entrance to the seminar managed by the Ministry of the Interior of the Slovak Republic
+421 905 833 318
1. 10.00 a.m. – 10.30 a.m. Ceremonial opening, Speech of the President of HaZZ, col. Ing. Pavol Mikulášek
2. 10.35 a.m. – 10.55 a.m. Presentation of the possibilities of cooperation of the Institute of Forensic Engineering Žilina University in Žilina with HaZZ
Lecturer: Prof. Ing. Gustáv Kasanický, CSc., MBA.
3. 11.00 a.m. – 11.30 a.m. Approval of project documentation, notification of possible errors
in fire protection projects, which in the case of construction can
lead to its danger by fire
Lecturer: Ing. Jiří Kroupa, Dehn CZ
4. 11.30 a.m. – 12.15 p.m. Electric robot designed for HaZZ interventions,
Fire extinguishing system Rosenbauer for extinguishing electric cars
Lecturer: Ing. Simona Kalinovská, 3MON, s.r.o.
5. 12.15 – 1.15 p.m. Lunch break
6. 1:15 p.m. – 2:10 p.m. Temperature monitoring of objects - a new element in the field of fire prevention
Lecturer: Ing. Ivan Dudáš, TG Global, a.s.
7. 14.15 – 14.30 Detection systems from the German company BOSCH,
news in the segment of thermal cameras.
Lecturer: Ing. Marcel Meravý, EUROIN, a.s.
8. 2:35 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Damage to the load-bearing structures of panel buildings
during the fire in Prešov and Handlova, discussion
Lecturer: prof. Dipl.-Ing. dr. Vladimír BENKO, PhD., SKSI
Prix Security 2019 - 2021
MAIN PRIZE PRIX SECURITY
Company: EXPRESS ALARM Slovakia s.r.o.
for the product: EXPRESS Alarm Slovakia,s.r.o.: MZZEAS - Monitoring recording device for STK and EK
PRICE PRIX SECURITY
Company: HDS ,a.s.
for the product: CRUCIAL TRAK BACS TM DUO: 100% Touchless 2-IN-1 Biometric Reader Solution
CENA PRIX SECURITY
Company: WERTHEIM Production s.r.o.
for the product: Luxury furniture safe BG15
PRICE PRIX SECURITY
Company: SPRECHER AUTOMATION GmbH
for the product: SPRECHER AUTOMATION GmbH: SPRECON - E - C
On the occasion of the 22nd edition of the international Security Bratislava trade fair, the organizer - Expo Design, in cooperation with the organizing committee of the trade fair, is launching a competition for the best product or device in the Slovak Republic in the field of security, which will be awarded the PRIX SECURITY BRATISLAVA 2022. This prize will be awarded to domestic or foreign products, which with their technical design, functional and overall solution mean extraordinary progress and overall contribution in security technology within the Slovak Republic.
Expo Design, the organizer of the international fair of security technology and rescue systems in cooperation with the organizing committee of the fair
2. Competition dates:
May 1, 2022 - September 1, 2022: sending applications
September 7, 2022: deadline for submission of applications and accompanying documentation
September 2022: demonstration of competition products before the evaluation committee
(exact date and place to be specified)
3. Conditions of participation:
A. The prize - PRIX SECURITY BRATISLAVA 2022 is an award that can be won by a domestic or foreign manufacturer - directly or through its representative - for a product or device that can be used in any area within the Slovak Republic.
The submitted competition exhibit must, in terms of the competition categorization, meet all the highest requirements for quality, functionality, structural solution, industrial design and achieve an overall economic and social benefit.
B. Any domestic or foreign business entity can participate in the competition after completing the prescribed application form, paying the participation fee and submitting the basic technical documentation. Basic technical documentation means: user description of the device, basic description of functions, technical report, photo documentation, catalogs, etc. In the case of special systems, the scope of the documentation is determined by the submitter.
C. The application must also include a statement on the status of equipment homologation for the Slovak Republic, alternatively for abroad, on the status of industrial rights, copyright certificates, use of SN for domestic products. In the case of own trial tests, it is recommended to document these as well.
4. Categorization of the competition:
C – Commercial - category: security devices intended for wide public use
S – Special – category: safety devices designed for special professional purposes
5. Evaluation of the competition:
A. The competition will be evaluated by an independent commission, composed of top experts - specialists from individual fields. The committee members are delegated by the organizational preparatory committee of the Security Bratislava fair.
B. The commission awards grand prizes and honorable mentions in two basic categories.
6. Announcement of competition results:
A. The publication of the results and the awarding of prizes will take place during the Security Bratislava fair.
B. The tenderer will ensure the publication of the results of the competition in the media.
7. Final provisions:
A. The organizer of the competition reserves the right not to award any of the prizes in the event that the evaluation committee so recommends.
B. It is not the responsibility of the tenderer to explain to the participants why the individual entered products were not awarded.